Roll Top Cover

From: Ed (thrasher@snet.net)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 18:09:17 EST

I have been looking for a cover that has some security to it
and can be easily be removed. That excludes a soft tonneau
(no security) and a hard tonneau (to difficult to remove for
when I need the bed to haul stuff) so I figure a roll top is a
good compromise. Looking thru magazines I basically found
3 different ones (Pace Edwards, Roll-N-Lock, and Specialty
Covers Co. which is an electric roll-up) I know most people
have used the Pace Edwards, has anyone looked into the
other ones? I like the idea of the electric one but question
its reliability. Has anyone tried the folding tonneau cover
that Mopar sells? Do all these covers require drilling? Do
you need an under the rail bedliner?

Ed