Re: Re: 4x4: Can you smoke 'em?

From: B Gecko (gecko517@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 18:58:32 EST

I just laid a long set of blackies yesterday. 2nd gear, full tilt,
dump the clutch kind. Smoke everywhere! It rolled em clear through
second. I'll try and get a length on them tomorrow. I still have the
stock 235 goodyears. There is a major height difference between them
and a set of 31s. My tires measure about 28" high.
A friend had went with me to get a few pics for my page but his camera
went dead. Gee...I hate to get my truck out to go do that again.
Brad

==
black '97 Sport RC
318 5-speed 3.55 SG