RE: B&F TBs

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 10:48:11 EST

Do I detect some sucking up??? Itll never work...:^( I can only make em so
fast (takes all of 15 minutes per TB to assemble) Like Frank said yesterday,
we are back on track (although last week became this week a little too fast)
But that means were still 1.5 months behind! You guys have been a patient
lot (so far)...The box of parts should be zooming my way any day now, and
then its a day to assemble and a day to ship and then its the next box of
parts and then another two days to assemble and ship and then its the next
box of parts and another two days to assemble and ship and and and Yikes,
Im tired already! Well, anyhow, you see how it goes (or doesnt
sometimes...)
BKB