Plugs and Wires?

From: Mullen Mark SrA 52TRNS/LGTM (Mark.Mullen@spangdahlem.af.mil)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 11:01:53 EST

Hey people,
        I've been out of the loop for a while, I've been busy with real
life. The 3" Gibson cat-back that I ordered should be in this week sometime.
Noise is cool. Got a couple of questions for you folks who have done
Ignition system mods. Have any of you just replaced the wires and maintained
the stock coil and rotor etc... and noticed performance gains. Also, the
same thing with spark plugs. What brands are my fellow Dak owners running
for wires/plugs and what diameter are the wires. Any input will be
appreciated.
MARK III on the Bahn - 94 5.2L