gauges

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 16:54:09 EST

Hey all,
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that I got my white face gauges today. I
also installed them today. They look cool!! The installation was not too
bad. All you have to do is take off the dash and unscrew the cluster and
peel off the old face off the plastic backing. Then just line up the new
one and peel off the back cover off of it and it sticks to the factory
clear plastic backing(which connects the needles and such to the puter.)
You have to take off the stop needles from the factory cluster and put
them on the new one. Not hard at all.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~