Re: gauges

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 17:22:34 EST

Basically, ya. There are lights behind the gauges. If I remember, there
was a small bulb for each gauge. You can also change the color of the
needle. On the under side of the needle, when you take it off, there is
an orange-colored sticker stuck to the bottom. I think it is a sticker,
I didn't mess with the needle color.(knowing my luck, I would have
broken it) The gauges are sticker-like. It is a flexible piece of
plastic with an adhesive backing to it. There is a molded plastic back
in which the needle controls are hooked up to.(like a plug type of
setup). Any other questions, just let me know. Hope this helped.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~

> | Jon Steiger * AOPA, DoD, EAA, MP Race Team, NMA, SPA, USUA * RP-SEL
|
> | '96 Dodge Dakota v8 SLT CC (14.58@93.55), '96 Kolb FireFly 447
|
> `--------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/
---'