Re: Plugs and Wires?(more info)

From: FLFish2020@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 21:55:17 EST

hey everyone

Any advice on performance plugs and wires for my 97 Dodge Dakota, I have the
2.5 liter in line 4 cylinder, with the following mods, k&n filter(not the
conical filter just the one to replae the stock air filter) and a dynomax
turbo muffler that replaced my stock muffler, and kept my stock exhaust
pipe...Any advice on what kind of performance plugs and wires that will help a
bit with performance...and any other advie on performance headers.... thanks

Ethan Corsbie

97 Dodge Dakota, 2.5 liter in line 4 cylinder