Re: Re: Good exhaust for '99 R/T

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 22:21:33 EST

I've had a Flowmaster before, and the darn
thing rusted out on me ( this was a while ago).

The UltraFLO is a completely stainless unit, so it
will still be around after that meteorite hits the
planet and wipes out civilization, or your money
back (if you're alive).

Sound wise, the Flowmaster might be little louder,
but I find the UltraFLO's sound to be deeper than
OEM (and the OEM is a oval UltraFLO anyway),
but will a little more 'note' to it.

Sam '99 RT