cat-back

From: Ryan (soundstream@mail.fwi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 09:52:07 EST

Hi everyone! Well I bet this subject has been beaten to death so if you
would please answer me in private. I am looking at buying a cat-back system
for my 99 Dakota CC 5.2 and was would like to get some performance info on
the gibson and borla system. Could you explain the charateristics of the of
the exhaust system in relationship to the rpm range you got the most
benifits from and could you explain the sound it produces. If there is
anyone else out there that has any other type of system it would greatly be
appriciated if you send me info the more i know the better my choice will
be. And if anyone knows places that sell them online cheaper then at a speed
shop it would help out too. Thanks for all the help.

Ryan Atkinson
99 DAK CC 5.2