Re: RE: Re: MSD Super COnductors

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 12:04:46 EST

In a message dated 2/17/99 8:01:28 AM Pacific Standard Time, jason@spray-
tech.com writes:

<< Once again I ordered them from a DML person, not a
 catalog. Maybe Patrick could hook you up with a part number. >>
If you're referring to me... I carry Magnecor's products.

I currently have in stock the KV85 (8.5mm) competition cable for 92+ Magnum
engines.

PN on the V8 is 85128, these go for $94.95.
PN on the V6 is 65102, these go for $79.95.

Magnecor's ignition cables are by far the best constructed wire I've found,
and I checked out several other possibilities. I have some Magnecor
information available at http://members.aol.com/rdperform/magnecor.html, and
there are links to Magnecor's website (loads of information on ignition wires,
a must see) from there.... even if you don't want to buy anything, it's still
a worthwhile visit.

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance