Re: RE: Do I need new shocks for drop?

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 18:43:55 EST

In a message dated 2/18/99 1:15:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rotrottmann@davidson.edu writes:

<< I think a combo out back would be better than 3" blocks, maybe 2"
 shackles and 1" blocks, or something like that. I've heard not to go
 more than 2" w/ blocks. DO NOT get cheap blocks, blocks are cheap
 enough, get good ones. I have Bell Tech, 40,000 miles and counting, no
 cracks or anything evil like that.
 Later,
 Robert

Shackles wont work on a Dakota (look at your hangers... they are upsidedown
compared to the hangers on other trucks that use shackles)...you gotta go with
the blocks or hangers, that require alot of work to replace.
Charles smith
1999 Dakota R/T
15.1@95 mph (g-tech)
Check out my site...copy and paste the line below into your browser

http://members.aol.com/ican2u7176/index.htm