RE: Do I need new shocks for drop?

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 00:07:50 EST

The stock shocks should be fine, except the ride might be a bit rough, like
a dump truck. Replacing the shocks with drop-shocks would be a wise
investment in my opinion. Don't forget to replace or cut the snubbers...

Vladimir "FASRAM"
Home: http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
Member: http://www.indyram.org/