Re: RE: Orlando, florida members

From: Randy Drew (FonMan@ican.net)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 17:16:29 EST

Jason Jennings wrote:

> You can give me a list of favs. and I can give you a list of things to
> do. What are your interests and hobbies???? This time of year will a
> cool to warm weather. It should be windy as all get though. just give
> me a clue and I can give you the run down on anything you want to
> know....
>
> Jason
> 2/19/99 4:20 PM

Jason,

are you from that area? i like cycling long distance and mountain
biking.
the rental car is a jeep tj, the only convertable other than mustang.
power yes ford no. jeep is at least a chrysler product.

how far is the ocean?
what can you suggest? i'm open to do whatever after class.i get in
sunday afternoon.

thanks,
randy drew
toronto canada