Gibson sound in the cab

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 18:19:40 EST

Those of you that have the Gibson 3" single cat back on your 5.2L trucks,
can you please let me know how it sounds inside the truck. Is it much louder
than stock (inside the truck)? Is there any specific RPM that it resonates
at? Also, has anyone here sprung the extra cash for the stainless kit
instead of the aluminized steel? Things have a way of rusting here in Texas
and I really do not want to have to replace it in a couple of years.
Thanks,
John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Leach Headers, DDBC