Damn F&!*ing Cupholders

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 02:19:38 EST

Here's the scene:

Driving home from In & Out Burger, got a soda in the small cupholder.
Girlfriend in passenger seat with food and second cup of soda. I am about 2
blocks away from my house and I take the last corner at around 15 mph. There
goes my soda, all over my carpet, floormats and me. Needless to say I was
very upset. Ruined my meal cause I had to soak up all that nice sticky
liquid before it attracts some dirt.

I know some others have this problem, especially the 97 5 speeds. I think
they might of changed the cupholders in 98. Anyone wanna trade there bench
seat with one where the slides out from under the middle seat for one that
doesn't? I would throw in some bass shakers and an amp in exchange. Anyone
know if I can get the dealer to exchange it? LOL. . .

If you are lucky enough to not have the cupholders that I have and don't
know what I am talking about, then I have a pic on
http://www.smokindakota.com/morepics.html

Tryin' to keep the carpet dry,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com