Re: G-TECH Mopar/Leach Headers Performance Stats

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 03:54:11 EST

>Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 17:33:55 -0600
>From: jim miller <jmiller@texnet.net>

> Gain 14 HP.(Based on 4350 Lbs weight as my
>best guess)
>!/4 mile times and MPH;
>1/4 miles was 15.33 at 91.5 mph before, now 15.05 at 93.7 mph. .28 Sec
quicker.
>DO THESE FIGURES ADD UP? I think they do!
>Jim in Waco.

Jim, great to hear of your results! I also believe in the benefits of
headers. At least for the Mopar or DT type headers. I got similar
numbers on a before and after dyno when my headers were installed. Mine
was done on an actual dyno and showed an 18hp increase. I think your
numbers are very valid.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html