Re: Orlando, florida members

From: FLFish2020@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 09:56:03 EST

About the golf, you don't have to pay 100 bucks, there are plenty of nice golf
courses that you can go to that are cheap. This is the gofl capital of the
united states, now I iwll admit there are some golf courses that are expensive
and really first class, like Metro West, but other than those there are plenty
of golf courses and I play a little golf but not to good, I only have like 3
or 4 clubs, and one putter. hehehehehe. i will see what i can do, I might be
going to fort lauderdale, for two days on monday and tuesday, but i am not
sure, my parents jsut came up so its going to be hard to find time, when do
you leave tog o back..

Ethan