Re: Viper Truck

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 09:53:03 EST

FYI
Keep in mind that there are a few blue RAMS with the white stripes running
around out there that are NOT Viper trucks (think maybe they were a special
option package - NASCAR or something? - or maybe just somebody's custom
paint job....). Anyway, I've seen several in TX, so if you see one as
described, don't assume it is THE Viper truck that Jeff is referring to
(yes, it does exist, but I doubt that's the truck you're seeing at the local
Stop 'n' Rob!).