Re: Viper Truck

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 12:53:48 EST

Ha Ha Ha.....I like that one. Talk about not having to worry about weight in the
bed. Wouldn't have far to run the exhaust either. You could try to modify the
frame to get the whole thing to fit under a fiberglass bed cover. then no one
would have an idea until....SPANK TIME!!!!!!

Jeff Durling
'96 rc sport - 318