Re: Re: Viper Truck

From: John van Gemert (capper@worldchat.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 19:31:03 EST

I also saw another RAM this was a plain jane with a rollpan instead of a
rear bumper, all green with a green grill with the 360(5.9ltr)inside(i test
drove it last year)nice truck.....but not a Dakota R/T

I also saw a RAM R/T last year on the road ,asked the dealers about it they
said, yea right!Seen the same truck this year on a second hand lot.Some one
hand painted the R/T on the tailgate...was only a 318 inside.

Yesterday, to beet all i saw a Dakota R?T............only problem ,it was an
88... 89...with a 3.9ltr V6 you figure it out

John Van Gemert
88 SE 4x4 3.9ltr gray silver
99R/T RC black