Re: Re: Viper Truck

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 13:04:34 EST

Yes, the Viper Truck was a one off......some exec at chrysler has a great toy at
home. Anyway could that be the ram ss/t. Have quite a few around here in south
florida. BTW the couldest winter I had was in the upper 50's low 60's.....snow
sucks. hehehe. Just ribbing that's all.

Jeff Durling
'96 rc sport - 318