Re: Re: Viper Truck

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 21:43:27 EST

> There are 2 such Rams that I know of. One is the Indy Ram, the
> other is the SS/T. Although I'm not sure, I suspect that the Indy
> Ram was available only in blue w/white stripes. All of the Indy
> Rams that I have seen have this paint scheme. They also have
> orange text that says "Indy" or "Indy Ram" and there might be
> a graphic or a decal on the doors too.
>
> The SS/T, on the other hand, I've seen in a few different
> colors (blue/white, red/white, black/silver).

You're right Jon. 96 models were indy and were only blue and white. The
SS/T's were offered in 97 and 98 and were only in white(blue stripes),
red(gray stripes) and black(gray stripes). Oh also there was an ugly
green with greener stripes I have seen. Whoa. Anyways, the best one was
red.

Bill
'97 SS/T
Red.