DML:Glasspacks

From: Bert.W.Loy-1 (Bert.W.Loy-1@ou.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 00:31:56 EST

mods, I installed a glasspack until I save up some money for a flowmaster. The second reason was because the truck was
too quite. Some people tell me that glasspacks make your truck slower and some tell me they don't. I figured I'd ask
someone with more knowledge than my friends. If they make it worse, why do they? Also, I've got some killer pictures
of burnin the tires if anyone wants them on their webpage. Problem is that I don't have the negatives so I would need
to them returned. Don't have a scanner either.
Thanks,

Bert
97'Blck.Dakota
318: Edlebrock Headers,
K&N 14x3, MSD Coil&Wires,
JET chip, Lakewood Traction Bars,
TIRES: Fr-255/60/15; Rr-275/60/15 (all on stock wheels)
Oh yeah, it's a five speed too.