Borla muffler? Good??? -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 17:05:48 EST

I'm plannin' to toss my Flowmaster in favor of a Borla... I haven't heard
any complaints about Borla, and the BMW crowd LOVES some Borla... I
would say, go for it! =)

-mike d.

>>> <SuperNagz@aol.com> 02/20/99 03:09pm >>>
I have been reading all your guys replies to my earlier question about
exhaust, and I appreciate it...
However, I'm trying to keep an open mind...
I have heard some good things about Borla.. they seem to be very high
quality,
with the only downside being they are expensive.

But.. does anybody know how a '99 R/T would sound with a single 3"
Borla
muffler branched to dual 2.25" rear exit tips?
(factory cat)

I would plan on having the entire setup being T304 S.S.