Re: Drilled Rotors...and now:Street Scene Hidden hitch, etc.

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 19:00:21 EST

At 11:34 AM 2/22/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>Anyone know of a source for cross drilled rotors for the Dak? (98 RT).
> Iv'e seen them for the Chevy's but not for the Dodge trucks...looking
>to upgrade my brakes (tired of the sponge feel) and wondering if
>anyone on the list had any experiences to share....
>
>Thanks
>Donny M Hayes
>1998 RT

In Mopar Muscle's April edition there is a little thing about Stillen
brakes for the Durango, so they gotta fit the Dak....Cost is
prohibitive...$3,399!!! for the 6 piston, 13.5 inch rotors...2 piston 13
inch rotors, $1,399....ABS compatable, uses stock master cylinder,
etc...sounds cool..

Jack,

same issue has a install of Stillen hidden hitch and roll pan...

Brian