Re: Who loves their cars more??

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 18:43:56 EST

Actually, I was born in Ramsey, but lived in Allendale. My dad worked in
NYC for the FBI. Our gas varies from company to company. The lowest I
have seen is around .83 for the lower octane to .90 for the lower
octane. Texas drivers are not that much better. That is why most
rednecks have gun racks! HEHE! The pushbar thing is true. My buddy has a
98 S10 ZR2 w/a brushguard on it. Some kid that was stoned, put his
little ford escort in reverse and slammed on the gas. Needless to say,
the escort pushed the truck up in the air a little. My buddy was pissed.
This kid became a poster child for abortion, and birth control.

Later,
Geoffrey
~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L Metallic Red~~