Re: Spray-on bed liners vs. drop-in

From: Bob (gbpack@freewwweb.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 19:08:00 EST

One of the reasons I am considering a drop in liner is I
want to be able to easily slide things in and out. The one
Im looking at is a York Load Lok liner. It has a ribbing
design so after you load your bed you just insert a
2 X 4 between the ribs to secure the load. Theres a
picture at http://www.yorkproducts.com/loadlok.htm.
My last truck I had a drop-in for 11 yrs. never removed
it so I couldnt tell you what happened underneath. Does
anyone know if theres anything you can put between
the bed and liner to protect the paint?
Bob