Re: R/T in Burlington Ont.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Feb 22 1999 - 23:16:52 EST

>John V. wrote:
>I think there are more R/T's in burlington than anywhere else in the world,
>gonna be some fun nights at mapleview this sumer.Any one else in here from
>burlington........and what you driving?

Hi, John

I'm near Appleby Line/New St. in Burlington and drive a '97 Sport CC.
What part of Burlington are you in?

I've been going to the Mapleview cruise night for the past 5 years.
I started going with the '70 Challenger in '94 but have been mainly
taking the Dakota since '97.

See you there this summer.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55 auto., flame red
  Gibson duals, KN drop-in
  Coloured-keyed grille guard, running boards
      and hard tonneau cover
  Deflectors, grille insert
  AR-211 15x7 rims (4.75" backspace)