Re: Re: R/T in Burlington Ont.

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 10:55:58 EST

>Jon S. wrote:
>Are either of you guys going to the Toronto Auto show?
>A bunch of us are planning on going Saturday the 27th.

Hi, Jon

I won't be able to make it because of pre-scheduled family events.
Please say hello to the gang for me and give them my best.

BTW, if you keep coming across the border, you're going to
have to take out landed immigrant status.

Also, I forgot to ask the last time we got together. What type
of OBD-II scanner have you got...what are its capabilities...about
what price range?

Have a ball ... but I don't need to say that, eh?

Bob, Burlington.