Racing in Burlington Ont.

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 14:35:01 EST

Hey Bob,

How have you been? What is cruisenight at Mapleview? Racing? If so, let
us know when you'll be there. Jason and I would love to come out and watch.
We'd have to watch of course as neither of our 4x4's would be up for racing.
Hey maybe Jon Steiger and Bill Tierney might want to join up and race as
well, if that's what goes on there. Hey guys - what do you think?

Will you be going to the auto show this Saturday? Jason and I will be
meeting our fearless leader Jon there along with his friend Ed, Eddie and
Lisa, no Randy of course :), and who knows who else. It would be great
seeing you and your Dak again.

Hey Bill Tierney -- you coming up to the show this weekend? We would love
to meet you.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd