Re: Antifreeze issues

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 23 1999 - 11:30:55 EST

I'm with Rich on this one, curious about the bubbles. You may
have a intake or head gasket thats leaking (I doubt it). I'd take
care of the SIMPLE THINGS first and change fluids. Make sure the
thermostat is opening and if your sure about the waterpump, take
off the radiator and send it to a radiator shop to get it cleaned out.
Also check the radiator cap, I think its suppose to hold pressure at
14 - 15lbs. Yep, distilled water cuts down on mineral deposites. If you
think about it, high speed, your depending on your radiator and not the
fan (clutch) so it sounds like radiator efficency.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd