Re: Mopar Performance

From: Catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 11:17:43 EST

Hey all,
        Thought you might want to see Mopar Performances response
to my question as to when the new computers would be realized.

YOUR QUESTION:

What is the status of the performance computers for the 1998 Dakota R/T?
Please let me know what stage you are in right now (testing,
certification or manufacturing ect.). I spoke with someone back in
summer 1998 and they said around March of this year. Thank you for
all your help.

Mike Catlin
catlin@erols.com

OUR ANSWER:

  Pricing and availability is not addressed by our technical support
team and must be taken up with your dodge/chry-ply/jeep dealer or any
speed shop who carries the mopar performance product line.

Thank you for choosing Mopar Performance Parts, Please visit our
website again soon at: http://performanceparts.mopar.com

Your question was answered in 7 day(s), 2 hour(s), and 10115 minute(s).

     Obviously all e-mail also gets forwarded to that same pizza
hut that answers the tech line phone calls. I called Mopar
Performance tech line the other day and was told to call back on
the Magnum tech line because it was a "Magnum question" so I did.
I'm telling you it sounded like the same pizza guy I had just talked
to only more annoyed. Are these guys out of the loop or what? I
give up.

Mike Catlin