Re: A new member.

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Feb 24 1999 - 09:16:14 EST

Prieto, Frank wrote:

> Yes, my low fuel light works, I guess I will have to drop the fuel tank and
> replace it.
>
> Thanks,
> Frank

Hey, if your gonna drop the tank for repairs, you may want to consider
the bed instead. Another dml'er posted that the bed comes off much
easier than dropping the tank, especially if you don't have a lift. A
few bolts, a couple wiring harnesses. Set up a pair of sawhorses and
2by4's,and get someone to help lift it. I personally haven't had to do
either one, but if I did, I'd go for the bed. Either way, empty the
tank, don't smoke, and good luck. Alan S.