RE: New Rule proposal

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 11:55:28 EST

You could set-up some rules for your mailbox. I have all incoming mail from
the DML moved from my server to a subdirectory on my local hard drive upon
its arrival. That removes me from the possibility of getting on our server
admins black list.
Copying the original thread the whole way through allows you to get the
entire story. There are a number of times I am to busy to read all the
mail. At some later time when I get around to reading a later post on the
same message, I get the whole story and can participate if I have anything
of value to add, or at least am able to understand the entire theme of it.
I don't know if it helps, but maybe try the digest method for a while.
(Just trying to help.)
Rich - Ashburn, VA