Re: Dak R/T Exh? What the..

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 14:10:39 EST

Just get a sawzall(or hacksaw) and cut it out, replace it with straight tubing
or better yet, a balance tube set-up. Be warned, most shops will *not* perform
this task and risk the huge fines. Your MIL will stay on and you won't pass a
smog inspection. Whatever you gain(if anything) at the top end you will lose
at the bottom. IMHO I'd leave the cat alone(ask norah) and fix the rest of the
exhaust system.
Dr. Pat