Re: RE: S. Cali SCCA Autocross Results

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 16:13:03 EST

I can't imagine this going on now, but does anyone know of a place near
Detroit, MI where they do this when the weather is a little warmer? Kinda
doubt I'd take my Dak. I don't think autocross is something that a lifted
Dak would excel at, but the wife would like to try it.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI