RE: Re: Power Outlet?

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 16:13:26 EST

Given this, here's an even simpler idea. Get another outlet, and just wire
it up to a fuse that's always on. Much less work. And you're right about
it taking a while to kill the battery. I've accidentally left the dome
light on overnight, and it still started in the morning. I have strip
lights (amber) on the nerf bars. I could run them all night long for 2
days and it still started.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI