Re: Washing the Dak Blues!

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 19:17:23 EST

Hey, why don't y'all come out here to West Texas and wash & wax your trucks?
We need rain BAD!!!!!!!! As of a year ago January, we're about 15" below
normal. We got real lucky and got a 2" rain in January, it was the biggest
one-day rainfall since September '96. We've been in a drought for a coupla
years now.

Although I must say, we are famous for our 6-inch rains. That's when one
raindrop falls every 6 inches ;^) But it's not as bad as when I lived in
South Texas - they only get 25" of rain /year, but you should be there on
the day that they get it! At any rate, we need a real turd-floater here to
break our drought. We're very lucky if see any rainfall once a month :(

Dak content: My truck sure gets dusty here year-round. Does anyone know of
an anti-static wax?