RE: How fast would I be with the following mods:

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 20:09:58 EST

You should do great. Although the power you might gain will only eat
those stock Goodyears in one run.... I would think about working on the
traction problems before I worry about power.... I was the same way
'til my first set of junky runs at the track. When ya get sideways, it
can be a bit of a drag..... If you can hook up at the track you should
run a 14.6 or so with those mods... I only say this, cuz I have less
mods and ran a 124.66 best with a R/T RC. Good Luck, and make sure that
rear hooks up....