Re[2]: Washing the Dak Blues!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Feb 28 1999 - 20:01:42 EST

I confess, I waited. But I keyed off the build month --not when I bought
it. Mine was built in Dec. so I waited 'till June to wax it. Many
washings in between though. I have no clue as to the validity of the
recommendation but WTF? It didn't really kill me to wait as long as I
could wash it in the meantime.

I will say that I went whole hog and used a three step process when I
finally did wax and detail it!

Tom