Re: Another question...

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 13:03:48 EST

At 09:58 PM 2/28/99 , you wrote:

>Is there a way to answer only to the person who sends you a response? Or
>does all replies go to everyone?

With the Eudora program that you're using, hitting the "reply" button will
send your message to the entire list. In order to reply to an individual
you will have to copy and paste (or manually enter) the desired address
into the "to" field of the new message. There is no way to automagically
reply to an individual from within a mailing list.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

If I were going to burglarize a place that had guard dogs,
I'd do it during a thunderstorm and bring a vacuum cleaner.