Re: Another question...

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 14:12:49 EST

As long as it's dak related, we share information with everyone. There will be
agreemants and disagreements but you'll definately hear both sides of
everything. Best headers seem to be the Leach/Mopar long tube headers for
which there is a special price in the "group buys" in the home page. Pretty
much any catback system seems OK with preference going to single 3" outlet.
Dr. Pat