Re: Done it.. (Die CAT!=) Check this out...

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 17:58:35 EST

My truck ('98 Ram 1500 5.9L) only has 2 as well.. but the first one is in
the front of the cat!... (Rams have a 2-inlet cat)

You may not get a code right away.... it takes until OBDII runs a self-test
on the cat... comparing the before O2 to the after... I don't know what
the criteria is for running the test, but I don't think that the OBDII
standard requires running all the time.... at any rate, I also don't think
that the Magnum engines will go to limp-home mode or any performance
degredation if the light is lit... the MIL is just there to tell you "hey,
you're cat is not working".... but you won't be able to tell if a new
problem arises if the light is lit all the time

Gary Shook