Re: Done it.. (Die CAT!=) Check this out...

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 18:10:25 EST

The OBDII standard requires that the catalytic converter(s) be monitored...
the way that is accomplished is to install an 02 sensor before and after the
cat(s)... so if you have 1 cat, you will have 2 sensors... if you have 2
cats, you will have 4 sensors... I think it was Swede who said he had 4...
the only DC product I knew of that had dual cats was the Ram w/ the V10, and
I thought that was only for a year or 2 after OBDII went into effect ('96)

but I could be wrong (hey, it's happened before)

Gary Shok