Re: 88 V6 Codes!!

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 20:52:57 EST

I don't think you'll have a problem with the coil. Last time I talked to
MSD, they said you could use the factory coil, but they recommended their
liquid-filled coil for extra durability (of course!). You might want to
give them a call & pick their brains, or check out their website
http://www.msdignition.com/ and maybe they'll answer your question from
there.