Re: Diecast metal models

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 21:43:32 EST

Yeah, that would be pretty cool to have a toy Dak on my desk.
However, I foresee getting a group order together would/will be a pain
because of you'll have to order 2WD & 4WD & CC's & RC's in the various
combinations so everyone can have 'their' truck. Make mine a 4x4 CC,
OK? Oh, and it's a Sport, too. Anyway, enough babb'ln.

-I've been looking for one, too. I dont know if anyone saw my post
about a month ago, but the closest I found was the 1/64 scale Hot Wheels
style in WalMart. Bought a '97+ Dak and a Viper for $.97 (for both)
Saw them in red and metallic blue. It's better than nothing...
Patrick