Re: Questions:V6 FABM/FIPK

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 09:02:29 EST

yea i was not very happy.... 8 bucks in parts, and 104 in labor......
the thing is i broke that little bracket that holds the air cleaner bolt
right off. so i needed to drill another hole, which i didn't really
want to do myself..... my dad said they put lock tight in that hole??
is this true?? what is the way that everybody else does this??? i
would like to make a S-bolt and use that, but i don't want to break
another bolt off.... any advice???

mike k
94 cc, v6, 2wd, stuff....