Re: Power woes...(was gutless 318)

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 15:55:54 EST

Shaun,I have the RC 318 w/5spd and 3.92SG. I've done an exhaust mod,
flowmaster 2 chamber 3"in/out, TB modifications and I have yet to
install headers. It has a lot of power down low and no complaints
so far on the high end. Of course I haven't raced a lexus yet. At
the time of the race, what mods did you have?

GS -