Re: Re: Done it.. (Die CAT!=) Check this out..

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 16:01:04 EST

I have a 95 Dak 3.9L V6 and I noticed improvements in the Highend and a
possible increase in torque, but I definitely didn't lose any torque,
after removing the cat. I don't know about the mileage yet. The motor
has definitely woke up some!

Can't wait to find some headers for it! I can't find them anywhere.

Chad