Re: Done it.. (Die CAT!=) Check this out..

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 02 1999 - 16:16:17 EST

Brian, I don't think the hole in your muffler is your problem if you
still have your cat installed. You have a 95, could be fuel related,
filter, injector psi, cleaned your TB lately? maybe someone with the
same year model will give ya some ideas. A new Gibson catback won't
hurt a thing tho. =0)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd